Friday, October 28, 2016

Attack of the Kitty K-9s

Halloween will be here soon and that means lots of candy, which always makes me think of my grandma and how she always told me that if I eat to much candy my teeth will rot and fall out. That's a nice imagine isn't it?  But in all honestly I think those words stuck with me because now I am really into my dental health, thanks grandma! Luckily for my little fuzzy friends at home and at the sanctuary their mommy is into their dental health too, and kitties really do need all the help they can get when it comes to keeping the gums and teeth healthy.

I really like the American Veterinarian Dental College website, I truly believe that it has an answer for any question I have ever had about my kitty's dental health. Click here to go to their website and enjoy going down the rabbit hole of animal dental health, it can be fascinating. I am not going to get into the depths of periodontal disease today, but I would like to tell you about a few easy products you can use at home to keep your kitty's teeth and gums shinny and pretty.

Source



Here at the Kitty Kat we have many different products for dental health, the fan favorite is the Feline Greenies. They come in many different flavors such as catnip, chicken and tuna. The shape and crunchy texture helps clean your cat's teeth by wiping away tartar buildup.They are made with a natural formula of vitamins, minerals, taurine and chlorophyll which makes these treats super healthy for your kitty. This week all Feline Greenies are 15% off at the Kitty Kat.

There is one more dental health product I would like to tell you guys about today, and that is the amazing dental wipes from Earthbath. These wipes are great for older cats and little kittens that might have trouble chewing on hard treats.These wipes clean the mouth and helps to remove tartar and plaque build up.They are made from all natural ingredients, including peppermint oil, which helps to keep your kitty's breath nice and fresh! We love Earthbath wipes so much here at the Kitty Kat that we have free samples for everyone! Stop by this week and let us know you read our blog, and we will hook you up with a few! 
Source

We wish you a very happy Halloween weekend, be safe, have fun, and remember...don't eat all that candy or your teeth will rot and fall out! 

1 comment:

  1. Excellent information. Try wrapping the photos to avoid excessive scrolling.

    ReplyDelete