Friday, November 18, 2016

Cat Beards Galore

I would like to start out today's blog by telling everyone about this awesome website I have found. It is called Yapstar and it is basically a social media site for pet parents. You make a profile page for your pet and then there is all this wonderful information at you fingertips. On this website you can find reviews for products and all different types of pet services available in your area. I am actually so excited about this that I went onto Jing and made this video for you all to watch. This way you can actually see how easy this website is, here is the link to follow to watch the video. Oh, and I was recording this video at home, so please ignore the hound dog sounds in the background he was really excited to be helping his mommy.

I have another subject I would like to talk to you about today, and it is summed up in two words...CAT BEARDS! If you don't know what this amazing internet trend is, you are truly missing out. We have decided here at the Kitty Kat that because we are in the middle of No Shave November, we need to have a contest for all of our customers on who can get a picture of the best cat beard. In case you don't know what I am talking about, or you need some inspiration I have posted a few pictures for you.

Souce
Source


Source
I told you, these are amazing! I tried to add my own but Romeo was being a little sassy this morning and did not want this picture taken, I will try again and put in up at the Kitty Kat. The cat beard contest will be starting today, Friday, November 18, 2016 and going until the end of the month. To enter is super easy, just take the best cat beard picture you can, email it to us here at the Kitty Kat and cross your fingers. At the end of the month we will choose the best one and the winner will receive a $100 gift card to the Kitty Kat! We are doing this contest this month to bring awareness to men's health issues such as prostate and testicular cancer, and also mental health and suicide awareness. The Movember Foundation is a wonderful charity organization that helps to get all this awareness out. The goal of the Movember Foundation is to "change the face of men's heath"  Their website is beautiful and has a ton of information. Here is the link to the page.

Have fun taking cat beard pictures and remember to share them on your own personal social media accounts, just please take a minute to explain the reasoning behind No Shave November and help spread the word of how important men's health awareness is.  Have a wonderful week and kitty kisses for everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of the cat beards for No Shave November! The title says it all. Your post was well written and flowed nicely. I like how you talked about what No Shave November means and still kept the topic light with the cat beard idea. The pictures were really great and were spot on for your blog topic. Everything was sited correctly and I did not notice any grammatical errors. I like how you placed the links in the post also. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally nailed this post. Everything about it is purrrfect!

    ReplyDelete