Monday, November 28, 2016

Semester reflection

At the beginning of this semester, I was a little worried about this class. I was coming into this class not knowing very much about social media other than the few personal pages I had. I was a little nervous that everyone else was going to be much more experienced in this subject matter that I was, it was nice to know that we were all about on the same level once the class got going.


Coming into this class I was expecting to learn about how to make a social media campaign for a business. I was under the impression that we would just learn about all the different social media platforms that were out there. I was a pleasantly surprised when we were actually given a fake business to represent and how fully hands on this class was.


I learned so much in this class, lot more than I thought  I was going to. I actually understand Twitter now! With having to start a social media campaign for my fake business, I learned which platforms can work for different subjects and which ones cant. I also really liked finding out how you can go into all your social media accounts and see if your ideas and posts are actually working and bringing in the target market that you are aiming for.


My favorite experience by far, is that I learned how much I enjoy blogging! Having to write a post each week, seemed like a treat, and not by any means stressful or demanding. I am currently tossing around ideas for what type of blog I can start now. As the semester comes to an end, I am going to miss my little Kitty Kat Animal Sanctuary.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your honest feedback Kt; I really appreciate it. You excelled throughout the class with every network we attacked. I'm extremely impressed with your creativity. Thank you for being a part of the class.

    ReplyDelete